What is the Defect Sorting Service?
The purpose of the Defect Sorting service is to sort out as many products as possible on known issues (ex: specific cosmetic defects, function problems, o r packing imperfections, etc.) during the number of man-days allocated. Other checks will not be done during this inspection.
The added value of the Defect Sorting Service?
This service will help you to sort out the bad products from the good ones. This service is also an efficient way for you to check if your factory has reworked the products as requested and check the percentage of defects affecting your shipment.
Highlights of this quality control inspection service
1. What to do after a failed inspection?
- Sort any defective products
- Know the seriousness of the quality issues
- Bargain with vendor based on quality issues
2. How to ensure there are no defective items in my shipment?
- Know the real percentage of defects still affecting your products
- Ensure the factory correctly reworked the goods
- Refuse defective shipments
Why should I book this quality control inspection?
After a FAILED inspection and instead of sending back the inspector to simply make a Re-inspection, you can send back the inspector to focus on a few points and also focus on opening as many cartons as possible- within the number of man-days allocated- in order to sort out as many defective items as possible.
Because it is the only way to verify if the factory has correctly reworked the products, it is important to correctly sort out the previously spotted defective items. The TOPWIN Inspection Team will work hand in hand with your vendor in order to ensure a non-defective shipment. We will help you to save time and money and to secure your products from Asia.